Range Resources Ltd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Range Resources Ltd

Range Resources Limited (“Range” or “the Company”) is both an ASX-listed (ASX: RRS) and AIM-listed (AIM: RRL) exploration and production company with assets in Texas- U.S, Republic of Georgia, Trinidad and Puntland- Somalia.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Texas NAV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DiamondDon

DiamondDon

Texas NAV Empty
PostSubject: Texas NAV   Texas NAV EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:34 pm

In the absence of anything remotely exciting, I'll put forward my current thoughts on my favourite topic - Net Asset Value:

North Chapman Ranch - if the RB well affirms reserve estimate and therefore confirms value at $226m cash flow net to Range, then this puts the NAVPS at 15.2pps.

If Red River County is then confirmed to hold the expected 220,000bbls recoverable average from each of 21 wells at a cost of $7.15/bbl, this values the field at $322m cash flow, $43.75m net to Range, a NAVPS of 4.27pps.

So that gives us a NAV estimate of 19.47p per share based on the 2 Texas fields alone.
Admittedly that's based on two 'ifs' - however I would add they aren't over-optimistic given what we know to date.

Factor in we are currently trading at 4.5p compared to 2.5p pre-Texas.
Now, given that I haven't even allowed for the A$10m extra cash now sitting in the bank, or the imminent acquisition, or even Georgia and Puntland, it looks like we've bagged one of the bargains of the century so far.

I reckon once the revenues from Texas start to rise from the depths of the unknown, so will the SP.

Any news re. Puntland or Georgia is just going to add to the fervour.

I think I am going to re-evaluate my targets....

Does that get anyone even mildly excited then, on a day of general gloom?

DD, patiently awaiting the news....
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Admin
ADMIN

Texas NAV Empty
PostSubject: Great post Diamond   Texas NAV EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:30 pm

really does show how undervalued we are at the current price. What sort of market cap are you expecting on puntland spud plus texas, cotton valley and the new acquisition???
Back to top Go down
http://rangeresources.narutorpg.org
DiamondDon

DiamondDon

Texas NAV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texas NAV   Texas NAV EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:24 am

Admin wrote:
really does show how undervalued we are at the current price. What sort of market cap are you expecting on puntland spud plus texas, cotton valley and the new acquisition???

Much as I'd like to hope Puntland spud will add much to market cap, I think it will spike and fall back til drill results. Hopefully at spud the spike will take it over 20p.

I'm away to calc sell-on value of Puntland based on various scenarios, will post back.
It was keeping me awake last night!

DD
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Admin
ADMIN

Texas NAV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texas NAV   Texas NAV EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:26 am

Good work Diamond Don, we'll be interesting to see!
Back to top Go down
http://rangeresources.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

Texas NAV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texas NAV   Texas NAV Empty

Back to top Go down

Texas NAV
Page 1 of 1