Range Resources Ltd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Range Resources Ltd

Range Resources Limited (“Range” or “the Company”) is both an ASX-listed (ASX: RRS) and AIM-listed (AIM: RRL) exploration and production company with assets in Texas- U.S, Republic of Georgia, Trinidad and Puntland- Somalia.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Range programme

Go down 
+2
mossmoran
noodles
6 posters
AuthorMessage
noodles

Range programme Empty
PostSubject: Range programme   Range programme EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:33 pm

Hey Guys,

I emailed PL last friday asking for a rough timeline for upcoming operations..

I have a couple of questions with regard to current operations. His answers are in the [brackets]..

- With regard to Puntland, while we have agreed a farm out - do we have a estimate date for mobilisation of rig from Africa Oil - or is this information being curtaied for security purposes?

[Target is sept with spudding nov/dec]

- With reference to PRN / RNS dated 17-06-10 - when will we, the shareholders find out what our new acquisation play in the Americas will be?

[Coming days ]

- Lastly, I am very interested as to when and what will come of Seismic Operations in Georgia will be released - can you shed any information on this?

[Late july, early aug ]

I didn't ask about future developments in Texas though.
Exciting times ahead!
Back to top Go down
mossmoran

Range programme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Range programme   Range programme EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:38 am

Next six months should be very interesting, worth holding every share and even 10p a share will be still good value!
Back to top Go down
Oilman1

Range programme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Range programme   Range programme EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:22 pm

Noodles - Your email reply seems very strange to me as in a recent interview PL stated clearly that we were nearly there as far as mobilisation was concerned ( late July - August ) also why did you not like the rest on iii board post the email ??? now dont tell me its price sensitive as everyone else has posted theres. I just find your info not very reliable and suspect the source is most likely yourself you to put a de ramp on our postive week ahead. Anyway we will see soon but dont think your telling the truth in my opinion. Here is what PL stated back in MAY http://www.brr.com.au/event/65916/range-resources-confirmation-of-significant-texas-reserves-mr-peter-landau-executive-director
Back to top Go down
noodles

Range programme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Range programme   Range programme EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Oilman, reason I didn't post over on iii is because the last time someone posted an email on the boards, a certain Jbtrend was shouting that he was going to report PL to the FSA due to him giving out price sensetive information (which I don't think it was, but anyways..)

I was surprised as yourself that he mentioned September as a mobilisation date as I was expecting July - but these things are out of PL's hands.

Maybe the delay has something to do with Africa Oil being short of funds - they recently announced a private placement? Just a thought, open to correction!

The only news I expect this week is the new project in the Americas and possibly something on Texas

GLA

Back to top Go down
d-dave

Range programme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Range programme   Range programme EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:25 pm

And the reason why he won't post anymore replies is because he's just been called a liar !!

Noodles I got a full and comprehensive reply to my email with a number of enquiries one of which was the "Americas Acquisition" and the timeline you posted ties in with the respone I received.

I find that if I have any questions asking the actual company elicits a more accurate response than if I were to ask the same question on a bulletin board, which is to be honest, just a chat room.
Back to top Go down
Oilman1

Range programme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Range programme   Range programme EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:30 pm

Noodles - Thanks for replying I did not mean to be so blunt to you & do accept what you say as being reasonable. Just slightly annoyed our timeline seems always to be slipping although that ones down to Africa Oil not Range - OilMan
Back to top Go down
Carboxylic

Range programme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Range programme   Range programme EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:29 am

Well Noodles came up trumps guys.

Someone posted on iii Trinidad is the new acquisition. Expect an update if you're signed up with the RRL mailouts or find it on ASX currently. A bit early for UK RNS!

Cheers, Noods. cheers

I guess we need a new tab in the Range subheadings.
Back to top Go down
preempt

Range programme Empty
PostSubject: Frustration   Range programme EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:38 am

In my correspondance with Pete Landau over a number of years, he has voiced frustration with AOC's games. Range recently considered taking another 10% of the Punty onshore play on a 10% cost basis to get the project moving forward but AOC wanted 20% costs. Lundin controls the game and quite frankly is a greedy, self serving bastard - but I guess that's how he makes money. The RMP play provided the farmin AOC required to derisk their position, offered a solution to moving the project forward without adding further risk to Range and also provided a perfect opportunity for insiders to capitalise on the project.
Back to top Go down
noodles

Range programme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Range programme   Range programme EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:45 pm

Where did you read that RRL would have taken another 10% ?
Back to top Go down
preempt

Range programme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Range programme   Range programme EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:37 am

From Pete.
Back to top Go down
Carboxylic

Range programme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Range programme   Range programme EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:55 am

You know it's strange but the first thing that crossed my mind with the Red Emperor deal was, why don't they just offer the other 10% offer it to Range? Surely they would have jumped at it! As Range have been able to splash the cash with another acquisition of late I did wonder why they didn't get first pickings over this but that kinda explains it, internal politics, blah. farao cyclops clown

Still a shame though, we'd all love for Range to be an almost equal partner in this venture. But at least it's good news for Red Emperor stockholders so good luck to them as well. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Range programme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Range programme   Range programme Empty

Back to top Go down

Range programme
Page 1 of 1